Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Beautiful Africa Jewelry!!!!!

These beautiful sterling silver pendants were designed by my mother, Dianne, to commemorate our Ethiopian adoption. This lovely piece is roughly 1"x1" and comes hanging on an 18" silver chain or an 18" black leather cord. I wear mine everywhere and get so many compliments! A glittering Tavalite Topaz heart sits right over Ethiopia! We are leaving the US on Tuesday, but would love to fill orders before then. The price is $59 plus $2 shipping. If you are interested please e-mail me at:

avonlea@comcast.net

and we will send one right out. My daughter will be available to fill orders when we are in Ethiopia.






1 comment:

Mom to many said...

Very beautiful. I had one similar to this while waiting for our Destiny. I love it! I hope you sell many and it can inspire many others to keep the faith of adoption. Good luck on your journey. Your little boy is simply the most adorable thing ever!