Monday, April 20, 2009

We Are Home

I just wanted to let everyone know that we made it home safely on Saturday. The baby is doing great - I however picked up a bug on my way out of Ethiopia and have been sick since the customs line at SFO! I think the Cipro is kicking in, but Lauren and Bret have been taking care of the little guy without me. I will try to post photos later today. Thank you for all your love and support. It was an amazing and trying trip and I want to tell you all about it as soon as my head stops spinning! :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Welcome home!!! Thanks for taking photos for us. :)

Sandi said...

Welcome home! Feel better! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Jaymie said...

I'm glad you, Mom & Amani made it home safe! I can't wait to meet him the next time I'm home. Send lots of pics, and Happy Early Birthday!!!