Friday, February 13, 2009

My little guy...

I am so grateful to have received news about my little one at the HOH. I am told by a visiting parents that he is big and healthy with long eyelashes! He IS walking! When this parent was visiting he was asleep and was pulling the blankets up over his head. Three of my kids slept this way when they were babies. It made me so nervous that they wouldn't be able to breathe, but they loved it that way. My heart longs to hold him, but I can't express the peace and gratitude I have felt by hearing accounts of folks who have actually laid eyes and hands on him. I am going to do my very best when we travel to bring as much information as I can to the families still waiting. It is invaluable.

WE'VE GOT A 12 MONTH OLD WALKER!!!!!

35 days until court.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Those updates must be sooo wonderful!! I'm sure you will pass it on! Maybe by the time you travel we will have our referral and you can give us lots of details!!!

Becky said...

How fun to hear about your little one.