Wednesday, September 17, 2008

4 Months!







     It has officially been 4 months since our paperwork touched down in Ethiopia.  At times the whole process seems so surreal.  I got a little kick in the pants when I read that one of the recent CHI referrals was to a family who had waited just a little over 5 months.  That is only 1 month more than we have waited so far.  Wow!

     We have been so busy here.  I am fighting very high EBV blood scores and have been simply exhausted.  Our home schooling is in full swing.  My 8-year-old and I have been cast in a production of "The Sound of Music" at our local junior college, so rehearsals are most evenings.  The kids and I went to the Chabot Space and Science Center today in Oakland.  They have an amazing planetarium and lots of fun exhibits to explore.  Here are a few photo highlight from the day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy 4 months...hopefully not too much longer :)

Erin Sager said...

Right there with you, hope it keeps raining refferals!!!