Friday, August 8, 2008

A Mid-Summer Night's Dream in August






     We all went to see Lauren perform in Shakespeare's "A Mid-Summer Night's Dream" this afternoon.  She played Titania, Queen of the Fairies.  She did a beautiful job.  She is an amazing actor, singer and dancer - not to mention the kindest, wittiest most intelligent and poised sixteen-year-old I have ever met!  (I may be biased, but others will testify to the truth of my words.)  I wanted to include some photos of our girl doing some of the things she does best.

2 comments:

LISA said...

Congrats to Lauren! I LOVE seeing young women have the self esteem and talent to perform!

Children's Hope International said...

I have to say that I saw this post the other day and didn't realize the girl in the photos was not a professional. Seriously! She looks so poised and confident on stage.

So fun. :)

Jennifer N.