Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hello!  We are the Martin Family!  This is my first experience with blogging, but I want to give it a shot.  We are embarking on an amazing journey to adopt a baby from Ethiopia to add to our family of six.  We are thrilled, and have been so moved by all the stories and families we have been able to follow online going through a similar process.

Let me start by introducing the family.  I am Hollie, my husband is Bret, Lauren is 16, Avonlea is 8, Olivia is 7 and Jordan is 4.

We have been working on our international adoption since November, and have just finished our home study.  Yeah!  Now it is just a matter of putting the finishing touches on our dossier and waiting for CIS approval.

We just got back yesterday from a weekend in Lake Tahoe playing in the snow.  The kids had a blast.

No comments: